|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, October 20, 2007
woooooo! just woke up. zzz. still as tired. leg nto hurting le . woo~! didnt go for the leisure vball thing. T.T slept too late. hahas. super pig man!! wahahahs. so sian now. saturday. nth to do. wonder if anyone will call me out to play. wahahahs! or maybe i'll jsut rot at home. mum&sis's at home today. meaning housechores. &nagging. yar. most of it nagging. hahahas. im bored stiff lah. like stoning infront of com lo. crapping too. whahahas. nothing to post these days. super short posts. aheeheehee. IM REALLY BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDD! |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|